There’s nothing better than a cup of coffee in the morning to refresh your mind and get energised for the rest of the day. But we get it, it’s not always practical to visit your barista every morning! So the next best thing is to make make it yourself, and once you start doing that, you’ll start to
learn more about your taste and what you like, and what you don’t.
Here is a simple way to make perfectly delicious coffee yourself:
Simple coffee with milk
- First, put the grounded coffee into a stovetop coffee maker. Or, if you have a professional coffee make, even better.
- If using stove coffee maker, heat it on the stove on high.
- While the coffee is in progress, heat the milk until it starts boiling. After the milk starts boiling, reduce the flame to medium or low.
- Stir the milk vigorously to get the foam going.
- Next, pour the coffee and add the frothy milk over it as soon as the coffee is settled in the cup or glass.
Full-fat milk makes the most delicious drinks, but it is also heavy in calories! Skim-fat milk might strike a better compromise.